Is this a dog?
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Is this a dog? is a project created for Ludum Dare #35. Vote for our entry!
The main plot is that you are a sorcerer who is testing his last invention a sheep"dog" for monsters !
As of now the sheep"dog" is still in training so it will only follow you floating hand...
You need to teach him to park the monsters in their respectives portals before they reach the sheep"dog".
There is no ending in the game, the goal is simply to reach the higher score you can !
As for the controls:
- The mouse cursor is the hand.
- R, T, H will make the sheep"dog" shift his shape
- Space will make the sheep"dog" do an action
The scoring is pretty simple:
- You win point for being alive
- You win point for parking a monster into the right portal
- You loose point for parking a monster into a wrong portal
As this is our first Ludum Dare, we would love any returns you have !!
Hope you will have a good experience playing our game !
Note: The official LD35 submission is v1.0. The v1.1 contains a bug fix on obstacles and enemies positioning. The v1.2 fixes a bug introduced in v1.1.
Windows: Extract the zip file and launch the file bin/is_this_a_dog.exe
Linux: Extract the zip file and launch the file src/is_this_a_dog.py with Python 2.7 (you also need pygame)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.